Private Policy & Security Ensure
In our Private Policy, we treat all personal data as Private and Confidential. We do not share personal information for marketing purposes and we do not hide any data handling privacy practices. Carmen Private Policy is applicable to information collected on Carmen.sg, App and hardware dongle. The Private Policy details out the information we have on the individual user and how we will use the information to the benefit of the CO. CO can inform us to update their content and limit on the sharing or usage. This Private Policy addresses our information control practices in relation to the use of Terms of Data Service (“TODS”). Any CO or users that visits and use our products are subjecting themselves and agreeing to the terms governs by the Private Policy. CO and users are encouraged to read this Private Policy before surrendering the needed information. By using the TODS, CO or users acknowledges that they accept the practices and policies outline in this Private Policy. This Private Policy does not promote the rights enforceable by third parties.
Information we obtain from CO
- Name, Address, Telephone number, email
- Information obtained from Social Media accounts that CO use to login to app
- Information like Name, Profile picture, age, gender, language and others publicly available
- Vehicle information such as your car registration plate (issued by local authorities) or VIN
- Personal information in communications and other content you submit or may share, such as photographs and video, wherever applicable
- Purchases’ information relating to your vehicle such as service performed, battery replacement or other data points relevant to the maintenance of the vehicle.
- Contact information for friends on social media
- The type of device you use and its operating system
- Identification details of your device (e.g., unique device identifier)
- IMEI and (or) IP address of your Personal Computers, smartphone, tablets
Information we obtain from CO’s Carmen (dongle)
– Speed of vehicle
– RPM level
– Braking and acceleration metrics
– Engine start/stop and idle times
– Battery voltage levels
– Cranking level
– Fault codes as reported by the vehicle
– Steering wheel data
– Fuel Consumption
– Tyre Pressure
Carmen may, depending on customers’ choice, aggregate and provide commercial information that may be of interest or benefit to customers. Commercial information like special offers, group discounts and specific market deals. These can only be aggregated through the use of customers’ information and personal preferences. There could also be instances where marketers would like to require your information to target specific deals and discounts to your preferences. At such, information will be shared with these marketing organizations.
If you do not wish to receive such information, you can opt-out by sending your specific instructions to us via [email protected]
Carmen uses acceptable security tools to ensure reasonable security and safeguards to all our users’ information. This is to prevent illegal access, unsolicited hacking and other unlawful means to gain unauthorized access to our systems.
However, this is neither foolproof nor 100% zero risk. As Carmen cannot be providing absolute zero risks systems. Hence, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that users’ information or other communications always will be 100% risk free. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of information, we will notify users and take appropriate protective steps with utmost urgency.
Carmen Automotive Pte Ltd
49 Jalan Pemimpin, #01-09 APS Building